Ingredients for 1 pizza:
- 100 g of white flour
- 2.5 g of dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 ml of water
For the sauce. Choose quantities to taste:
- Fresh or pureed tomato
- Mozzarella cheese
- Rafael Baró Salami 95 SKIN
Steps to follow:
- To prepare the dough, add the flour and salt in a bowl and mix together. Make a hole in the centre and add the water, into which the yeast has previously been dissolved, together the olive oil.
- Knead the mixture until you get a homogeneous and compact dough. It should not stick to the hands. Let it rest for an hour with a cloth on top.
- Take the ball of dough and on a previously-floured surface, stretch the dough until the desired size is obtained. You can use a rolling pin to help you.
- Place the dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Add the tomato sauce to the base and then the cheese. At this stage you can add the salami so that it will become caramelised and crunchy or, if you prefer, add it once the pizza is cooked together with the rocket.
- Leave the pizza to cook in the oven for about 15/20 minutes at 180ºC.